Report An Issue

The City of Waxahachie is always here to help its citizens and are listening to your suggestions. Please take a moment to identify the problem and reach out to us so we can resolve it as fast as we can.

Resident's Concerns During Reconstruction Projects - The City has prepared a web tool where you can provide the description of your concern, contact information and take/upload pictures from your smart phone. Please click here.  

Right-of-Way Maintenance – Please email or call Public Works at 469-309-4300 to report:

  • Pot holes
  • Limbs in street
  • Install or clean out culverts
  • Replace and maintain street signs

Street Lights – The City of Waxahachie has a maintenance contract with Oncor for replacing bulbs and/or maintenance. Please contact Oncor at 888-313-4747 or go to It helps to have the plaque number on the pole to enter into the system.

Traffic Lights – The traffic lights within the City is serviced and maintained by Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT). Please call TxDOT at 972-938-2960 or go to their website at

Engineering – Questions or concerns about floodplain management; please email