Power Outages

The City of Waxahachie's electric provider, ONCOR, offers several ways to report a power outage. By visiting their website at www.oncor.com, citizens may view these options as well as gain information on how to access the outage map, available energy efficiency programs and how to report a street light outage. Included on the home page is also a link to the Text Oncor Program. Additionally, residents may also call 888-313-4747 to report an outage.