Report a Concern

Citizens may report City issues pertaining to Streets, Utilities, or Code Enforcement from their computer or smart phone. To report an issue, please click on one of the Departments listed below and fill out the form. Please note: If you are reporting an issue that needs extremely prompt attention and it is after 5pm or on a weekend, please call the Waxahachie Police Department at 469-309-4400.

Streets Issue

Utilities Issue

Code Enforcement Issue