Starting MONDAY MAY 23, Andale Construction will begin making asphalt road repair in the Gingerbread Village subdivision off of Brown St/US287.
As result, the streets listed will be restricted:
- Audra Avenue from Brown St/US287 to cul-de-sac
- Etta Avenue from Brown St/US287 to cul-de-sac
- Myrtle Avenue from Brown St/US287 to cul-de-sac
- Modene Avenue from Marian Avenue to End
- Morene Avenue from End to End
- Annette Lane from Audra Ave. to Morene Ave.
- Mary Avenue from Etta Ave. to Morene Ave.
- Marian Street from Brown St/US287 to Modene Ave.
Please note that the order in which the streets will be executed is up to contractor and can be followed via their website at www.HA5info.com. Please expect delays and/or find alternate routes. Please contact us with any questions or concerns at 469-309-4300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.