To report issues with the City’s roadways, including potholes, debris, or broken or missing street signs, please call 469-309-4300.
ROW Permit Application
Public Works News:
The City of Waxahachie is now a participant in the Phase II Small MS4 (Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System) program. This program helps us work toward reducing pollution and continuing to improve water quality in our streams and lakes where we get our drinking water. The Waxahachie program will involve six minimum control measures as follows :
1. Public education, outreach, and involvement
2. Illicit discharge detection and elimination
3. Construction site stormwater runoff control
4. Post-construction stormwater management in new development and redevelopment
5. Pollution prevention/good housekeeping for municipal operations
6. Industrial stormwater sources
For more information, contact Public Works at (469) 309-4300
To report oil spills, sewer spills, paint, chemicals, etc. please call (469) 309-4306.
Link to Storm Water Management Program Guide
Keep an eye out for more information on how you can do your part to reduce stormwater pollution!