The City of Waxahachie has partnered with OpenGov and is excited to announce our transition from a paper-based bid solicitation process to a fully automated, web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system.
Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting Subscribe to create an account.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive solicitation updates automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your prime location for all bid opportunities issued by the City of Waxahachie.
THERE IS NO COST FOR VENDORS TO REGISTER WITH OPENGOV. To register with OpenGov, click here.
If you need assistance registering your account, please click here to contact OpenGov for support or review the tutorial guides available online by using this link. If you need additional assistance, please contact our Purchasing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are the bids and proposals currently being solicited and the corresponding closing dates for each opportunity.