Record Drawings Research

The following is the procedure for the  Public Infrastructure Record Drawings Request:
 1.  Complete the Public Infrastructure Record Drawings Request.  Click Here for the PDF form.
 2.  Prepare an exhibit and redline the area of interest  (may use goggle maps and redline the area of interest)
 3.  E-mail the completed form and exhibit to .

The city has limited resources to pull the record drawings, so limit the  request to the area of need.  

Proprietary information, Water and Sanitary Sewer Treatment Facilities, Elevated Water Tank or other security sensitive information may not be released.